Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March is coming..

So I just realized that there's only one and a half more days of February left until March arrives. So I have very little time left until I can say "I'm due this month!!" It's CRAZY and scary and nerve wracking and I can't believe how fast time has gone! I still have so much to do! I think I'm going to go get our changing pad today or tomorrow, so at least we'll have that.. and I have to call the hospital to make an appointment to get our car seat inspected.. yikes. I really need to get that done! I still have to figure out what to put in my hospital bag, other than what I've got. So far I have a pair of slippers, a breast feeding tank and bra, my toiletries and a newborn outfit for my little girl to come home in. I still need more clothes for myself, a bigger outfit for baby and ick.. underwear, along with socks for me and baby.. I need to sterilize a pacifier or two to take with us because I don't want the hospital to give the baby a Soothie.. Don't want her getting hooked on those when we've got so many Nuk and orto pacifiers. Plus I still need to sterilize my breast pump and the bottles we got the other day... Yes I know I don't "need" to sterilize them, but I still want to. Just to be on the safe side. Ya never know!

2 comments:

  1. That is smart to bring pacifiers with you. I got a bunch of Nuk pacifiers too from my shower, and my new little one only will take the soothie pacifier. Everytime I try to give him a Nuk he spits it out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope it doesn't bite me in the butt that I'm not using Soothies but I've heard they cause nipple confusion and are bad for baby's teeth.. hopefully the nurses will listen to me and use the pacifier I bring. We'll see! lol

    ReplyDelete