How far along? 34 weeks! Still going strong!
Total weight gain/loss: From what I can tell, I'm about 10.4 up.. it's still up and down quite a bit
Maternity clothes? Still only the few articles from before, thankfully I'm still able to wear much of my old wardrobe.. although I'm not sure how long that's going to last.
Stretch marks? So far just the 3 I've had for the past few weeks.. thankfully. I really am not looking forward to baby girls growth spurt and seeing what that does to my tummy..
Sleep: still getting about 3-4 hours at a time, thankfully. But lately my kitty has been keeping me awake by trying to knock stuff off of the coffee table. It's soooo annoying
Best moment this week: hubby and I had a date night on Friday! Shopping for veggies and then cards nibbling on veggies and hummus! Then some relaxing time watching Heros. (Netflix rocks)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Still the same things from previous weeks.. but I cannot wait to sleep on my tummy again!
Movement: every day! :) I love feeling her move, and now it seems that her head is out of my pelvis b/c I don't feel the hiccups there anymore.. I feel them near my left hip... scary..
Food cravings: yup, ever since yesterday it's been those darn caramel chocolate apples we made yesterday for my shower
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really as long as I don't think about string cheese...
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but apparently I am not as "big" as I should be for 8 months plus pregnant (according to some people)
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Size of baby: she's about the size of a honeydew melon!
Labor Signs: None thank goodness! I still can't go past my due date according to my Dr. I think she'll maybe let me go a week, but probably not..
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.. but that's b/c I haven't really seen hubby all week and when I do he's really tired and moody himself.. he's worked really hard this week tho, so I understand
Looking forward to: my baby shower today!

No comments:
Post a Comment