Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, February 13, 2012

35+2!!



How far along? 35 weeks 2 days.. we're getting closer!

Total weight gain/loss: yet again I have lost weight. I am up 10.2 (which I know is only .2 less than last week, but during the week I went up to 11.4) so odd... my Dr even noticed this time..

Maternity clothes? just a few pants and tops, I'm very thankful that I don't have to spend a ton of money on clothes I'll only wear a few weeks!

Stretch marks? So far just the 3 I've had but the one is starting to look pretty ugly..

Sleep: going strong most nights. The past few nights I've slept a good 5-6 hours straight off the bat, then my cat wakes me up and I'm up for a while... ugh

Best moment this week: getting to hear my baby's heartbeat at my NST today!!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything?  um.. heh, I posted a rant about this earlier..

Movement: still everyday thank goodness, and she gets hiccups at least once a day, usually around the time I'm trying to go back to sleep from being woke up by either the cat or hubby leaving for work. She's been kicking less and stretching more, so I know she's running out of space in there!

Food cravings: yup, sugar! soda, CARBS! lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really as long as I don't think about string cheese...

Have you started to show yet: Yes, and I'm measuring right on track so far thankfully

Gender:  she's a girl! :)

Size of baby:  I've heard she's the size of a crenshaw melon.. don't know what that is though

Labor Signs: None thank goodness! I still can't go past my due date according to my Dr. I think she'll maybe let me go a week, but probably not..

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.. sad moody.. grandpa's not doing so well and my mom is just plain annoying...

Looking forward to: my ultrasound on Friday!!! Can't wait to see my little girl again and hopefully find out how big she's gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment