How far along? 36 weeks today, hurray!!
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 10.8lbs not much more from last week
Maternity clothes? still just a few pants and tops, now that I'm off work I don't have to really worry about dressing up anymore, so now I'm mostly in sweats and t-shirts :)
Stretch marks? thankfully just the 3 and hopefully there will be no more!
Sleep: it's so strange, I seem to go in spurts. A few nights of good sleep followed by a few nights of restless agony then back to decent sleep.
Best moment this week: seeing my baby on my ultrasound on Friday! She's getting so big! 5lbs 5oz!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? my grandpa.. he passed away early Wednesday morning...
Movement: every day, thankfully. Friday she was super active I thought she was rearranging furniture in there! lol
Food cravings: nothing special this week.. at least not right now, lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really as long as I don't think about string cheese...
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and I'm measuring right on track so far thankfully
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Size of baby: I've heard she's the size of a coconut.. I'm pretty sure that's unshelled,
Labor Signs: quite a few braxton hicks and some random painful contractions, but nothing regular or significant yet
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.. sad moody..
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound and checking up on baby girls growth!

No comments:
Post a Comment