Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Full term today!!


How far along? 37 weeks!! Only 3 weeks till my due date!!!

Total weight gain/loss: Still only about 10lbs up.. I'm just worried that I'm not doing enough for my little girl...

Maternity clothes? I found a new place that sells all kinds of stuff for under $10!! But I resisted the urge to buy more maternity clothes, I only have 3 weeks left after all!

Stretch marks? Thankfully just the 3 ugly red ones, the one is starting to get a bit longer.. ugh

Sleep: it's a crap shoot whether or not I'll get any sleep on any given night.. sometimes I sleep really well, other nights I'm up way too much. I'm just glad I still have nights I can sleep!

Best moment this week: talking with hubby last night for hours!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything?  yup, food. Sweets, pop that isn't diet coke with Splenda (the only one my Dr. approved) not having to exercise right after eating to keep my sugar down... seriously some days I just have no frickin' energy!

Movement: still everyday thank goodness, tho her routine has changed a bit. She's no loner an early morning girl, I get maybe a few movements if that until after lunch, then she's up for the rest of the day for the most part!

Food cravings: an ice cold regular Coke.. and cinnamon. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: STILL string cheese... lol

Have you started to show yet: Yes, and I'm measuring right on track so far thankfully, although my Dr. didn't measure me at my last appointment, I'm going to ask her to do it this week. I want to make doubly sure I'm still actually growing!

Gender:  she's a girl! :)

Size of baby:  At my last ultrasound she was 5lbs 5oz and we couldn't tell her length..

Labor Signs: None thank goodness! I want her to keep baking for a while yet!

Belly Button in or out? In, and I don't think it's going to ever pop!

Wedding rings on or off? On and still slide around

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.. sad moody.. I'm always moody! Yesterday was pretty bad, and my hubby wasn't making it much better (he has mood swings too!) 

Looking forward to: my next Dr. appointment this week, I have more questions to ask and I'm hoping maybe a little progress will have been made.. who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment