I was going to wait until her 9 month post, but I am too excited! Abi has added a few new things to her list of things she can do. She is now clapping, raising her arms when we say "up" and using the pincer grasp to feed herself puffs! Of course, she needs more practice with the pincer grasp, but she's getting there! Oh, she's also waving, but not usually at any of us, just randomly lol. I have found her trying to get up on her knees a lot more now, once I caught her rocking on her knees in her crib. Though she wasn't up on her hands, more elbows/face than anything, lol. I think we'll have a crawler by the time I return to school in January. Crazy to think my baby will be crawling! It's crazy to think she's almost 9 months old too! How time flies. It makes me sad and makes me want another baby... but not just yet. I want more time with my little angel first.
I made Abi's first Christmas ornament! I hope to make her a different one every year!
I finally found it! I have been looking in every store since October!
Little miss booty. She's been kind of hanging out like this a lot. Not on her back or tummy, just her side.. lol
"UP!"
Abi is now eating sweet potato and peas like they are going out of style. In addition to that and avocado, acorn squash and bananas Abi has added pears and plain whole milk yogurt to her list of yummy foods. She also gets organic puffs, tho once she's better at chewing I think we'll transition to plain Cheerios. It's cheaper and I think they're good enough to give her. heh. Oh my gosh, we've got so much to look forward to in the next few weeks! I can't wait for my baby girls first Christmas and New Years (even though I know she'll be asleep by 7!) I am not looking forward to being treated like crap because my daughter has separation/stranger anxiety and is on a schedule. Long story, and I'm not sure if I've written about it before, but I'll definitely be doing a post here soon. Anyway, just a quick update on my little miss.
OH! I got two B's and an A this semester. Passed two finals with A's and got a C on my physics final, but who cares because I passed! :) Phew!





P.S. We tried eggplant tonight as a finger food.. not the easiest finger food since it's a little slimy, lol. But she LOVED it! :)
ReplyDelete