Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We had an eventful Christmas eve, starting with my husband not wanting to take Abi anywhere. Mainly because she's just getting over being sick... We *almost* always go to my uncles for Christmas eve.. Well there has been a ton of animosity since my grandfather passed away between my husband and my family. It's a long story that I'll get into later.. anyway I ended up crying and bawling and we talked and he finally decided he'd be okay with us all going. Well we went and had a great time! I am so glad we went and that everything turned out alright. There are some issues that still need to be ironed out, and we're working on them slowly... but again that's for another post! For now, here is a sneak peak of our Christmas!

Okay this was the day before Christmas eve, Abi's 9 month birthday! Lol

We let her open a gift early.. and she just loved the wrapping paper!

See, no interest in her toy! My child entirely! :)

1 comment:

  1. She's so happy :)
    MV was also much more interested in the wrapping paper lol apparently we could have saved some money and just put tissue paper in a box ;)

    I hope you guys had a good holiday and happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete