Monday, December 10, 2012
abnormally fussy
So Abi has not exactly been herself lately. This past weekend she's been only a little fussier than normal, but has taken 1 1/2 to 2 hour naps twice a day, on top of sleeping for 11-12 hours at night. I figured it was part of a growth spurt, as she doesn't seem to be sick. Today has been nothing but fussing or what I call "baby bitching"... She's not crying (most of the time) just whining. She's been rubbing her eyes since she got up, but only took a 15 minute nap about 9:30. Now she's finally back down, but I wonder for how long. She obviously needs the sleep, but she's fighting it all of a sudden and I have no idea why. I miss my relatively happy baby. :( And if the people upstairs wake her up before she's ready I'm going up there with my screaming baby and the apartment manager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment