Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to me and other photos

So I just turned 25 + 4... EEK! LOL Here are a few pics of my life since then :)

Me and my lil miss at lunch on my birthday!

And of course she smiled for hubby's pic!

Our Elf on the Shelf, Hollie-Dae Joy!

Abi's new carseat, this one is a monster, but looks so comfy!

My haul from our local kids resale shop! The two things I'm most excited for are the light pink sweater and the pink coat with colored buttons! So soft and so cute!

Finally got our tree up!

Had to take a pic sans flash :)


So there you have the last week or so in pictures. Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh my gosh!!!! The picture of Abi & your hubs is PRECIOUS! That looks like model behavior there ;o) So cute. And I love love love the car seat! Have you started to put her in there yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just installed it today and took a trip to Walmart. She did great! But I'm sad there's no place to clip toys for her to play with...

      Delete