How far along?: 19 weeks and almost halfway done!
Total weight gain/loss?: last I checked it was a gain of 2lbs
Maternity clothes?: not really yet... mostly just comfy/bigger clothes.
Stretch marks?: I think I've found a few more new ones.. just very light ones.
Sleep?: my hips are starting to hurt... my left when I lay on it and my right when I lay on my left.. it's so odd.. I can sleep so nicely on my right side and I know I'm not supposed to anymore! Grr
Best moment this week?: this past weekend was nice. I got to spend a lot of time with the family and we just sort of hung out and played/cleaned a bit. It was relaxing.
Movement?: He's being a butt and hiding up next to my placenta! So I really don't get too many movements lately. Once or twice a day I'll feel some flutters down low, but he really likes to pretend my placenta is his pillow!
Food cravings?: Tamales, sweets, soft pretzels with cheese :)
Anything make you queasy or sick? No, I think I'm good for the moment. Thanks goodness!
Have you started to show yet?: Yes, but not as much as I was when I was pregnant with Abi.
Gender?: It's a boy!
Size of baby: about the size of a mango.. or a zucchini. Depends on who you ask.
Labor signs: NO!
Wedding rings on/off?: Off. :(
Belly button in/out?: in
Happy or Moody?: meh so so. There have been a lot of bad things going on with my friends lately and so I'm very sad for them.. I've been praying a lot for all of them because there's nothing else I can really do. I lend my support and all but it's hard for some of them to talk about what's going on.
Looking forward to: Next Monday we have our anatomy scan! We get to make fully sure lil man is good and healthy and I cannot wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment