Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

17w.. and it's a .....!!!!!!

BOY!!!!!!


Holy cow a boy! I have no idea how to be a boy mom... I'm so nervous and yet excited at this new adventure. Boy oh boy!

How far along?: 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss?: Total gain 2lbs.

Maternity clothes?: Mostly comfy clothes still. 

Stretch marks?:  I haven't seen any new ones in a while... :)

Sleep?: Still sleeping okay, except waking up at 5/5:30 and not being able to fall back to sleep. That's no fun.

Best moment this week?:  Well this past Saturday we had a private ultrasound done and found out we are having a BOY!

Movement?:  Still feeling slight movements here and there. I've confirmed that I have an anterior placenta so that is not helping me feel anything. But I do feel him down lower occasionally. At least once a day, which is good. 

Food cravings?: Um.. tamales!

Anything make you queasy or sick?:  I seem to be okay.. there's only occasional things that make me feel nauseous... nothing specifically.

Have you started to show yet?: Very little. My OB says my uterus is growing well... LOL!


Gender?: BOY!!!


Size of baby: About the size of an onion

Labor signs: NO!

Wedding rings on/off?: on today but it's been so hot that my hands start to swell. .

Belly button in/out?: in

Happy or Moody?: Happy mostly, sometimes moody. Crying over little things is not my MO, lol 

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on the 31st! Can't wait to make sure lil man is good and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment