I am so in love with my little guy! He's been moving and grooving the past few days and while his movements aren't super strong what I feel is definitely him! He startles when I sneeze sometimes and it just makes me chuckle (even though I do feel a little bit bad for startling him!)
How far along?: 18 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss?: Total gain 2lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Mostly comfy clothes still. I have upgraded a few of my shorts to a larger size but no maternity shorts to speak of.
Stretch marks?: nothing new
Sleep?: sleeping okay, but I've been waking early sometimes 4:30am, and not being able to fall back to sleep. My left hip has started to ache (I was not looking forward to that pain starting up) and it's making it hard for me to stay on that side. I have a pregnancy pillow, and am trying to find new pillows for my head because what I have now is just not working... plus I have a pillow under my bump and sometimes I'll bunch up my blanket behind my back to provide some support there too, depending on how my pregnancy pillow is being used, lol.
Best moment this week?: Feeling little man move and groove all day yesterday. It was awesome!
Movement?: Yes! And while they can't be felt from the outside yet, I'm very much aware of him bopping about in there! I love it!
Food cravings?: Still tamales. I've got to find a place that does a good authentic tamale before this baby makes his debut!
Anything make you queasy or sick?: Still doing mostly okay on this front. I still have some problems with meat, but nothing like before.
Have you started to show yet?: Kind of... sort of. I can tell my belly is bigger in a way that is different from just being fat... but when I put my belly band on (yes I'm already having back problems) it makes it look like I'm just some crazy fat lady with an odd shaped belly.
Gender?: BOY!!!
Size of baby: About the size of a sweet potato.
Labor signs: NO!
Wedding rings on/off?: Off. The heat has been so bad that I'm swelling. It's not horrific, but makes wearing my ring uncomfortable.
Belly button in/out?: in
Happy or Moody?: neither on nor the other.. well not overly so. I've been pretty mellow for the most part. I mean I'm very happy to be pregnant and to be feeling him move and all. But it's been a rough week.
Looking forward to: school shopping for Abi this weekend!!! I'm so excited for her to start this new adventure called kindergarten!

No comments:
Post a Comment