How far along?: 20 weeks I am officially at the HALF WAY POINT!!! Holy cow!
Total weight gain/loss?: Total gain 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Mostly comfy clothes still. A few maternity yoga type pants, nothing major.
Stretch marks?: I haven't seen any new ones in a while... :)
Sleep?: Still sleeping okay, still waking at 5/5:30 which is not fun.
Best moment this week?: Monday I had my anatomy ultrasound and little man is looking really good! We have to go back in a few weeks to check on his heart but not because anything is wrong, more because he was so busy moving around that they couldn't get good pictures of it.
Movement?: Still feeling slight movements here and there. I have felt a few good ones, but he's still pretty small for the big, BIG movements.
Food cravings?: Um.. tamales!
Anything make you queasy or sick?: I'm good for the most part. If I don't eat I get a little icky.
Have you started to show yet?: Not too much, still looking as chubby as always.
Gender?: BOY!!!
Size of baby: About the size of a Belgian Endive (it's a long head of lettuce LOL) He's measuring at 20w 4d and is about 13oz in weight. He's gonna be a big boy!!! EEEEK!
Labor signs: NO!
Wedding rings on/off?: off. sadly....
Belly button in/out?: in
Happy or Moody?: Moooooooddddyyyyy!!!!!
Looking forward to: Feeling baby move more and our next ultrasound in 4 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment