First time I've been able to catch a smile with my camera! She smiles a lot more now and a lot bigger but never lets me take a picture. Little stinker!
Hubby is on the night shift for the next week.. ugh. Which means I don't get a break like I usually do, and Abi has been really fussy lately. Not to mention that she hasn't been napping very long. Maybe 30 minutes at a time. So she's very over tired. Plus, even though she's "sleeping through" the night, she's fussy from about 6am till we get up for the day. Which doesn't allow for much sleep for mommy. I'm still trying to breastfeed, and I pump probably 2 times at night while she's asleep. Equaling even less sleep for this mommy. I'm only complaining because I'm a tad sleep deprived today. Honestly I don't mind pumping so long as I can continue giving my little girl that sweet liquid gold. Abi is laying on a blanket on the floor right now, "talking" to me and trying to giggle. Yes, she's started to try to laugh and it just cracks me up! And when I smile and laugh it makes her try harder.. soooo cute! She's getting so big! She was 11 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches long at her last appointment. I weighed her yesterday and she was 12 lbs 4 oz!! She is now 10 and a half weeks old and fitting pretty well into her 3 month clothes. Some I've even had to put away because she's too long for them. EEEK! She is starting to see farther I think because she's tracking things from farther away. And!!! She's starting to recognize daddy and give him TONS of smiles now too! At first she was really smiliey for me and only gave daddy her gassy smiles. But now when I'm holding her and he walks in the room she'll give him a big ole' grin! It makes me tear up to see her smile at her daddy. Happy tears of course! I think she's going to be a daddy's girl. :)


Gotta love sleep deprivation! I'm struggling this week too I think it's finally caught up with me. My little guy is famous for his 45 minute naps lol but at least I've figured that out and know exactly how much time I have! I think some babies are just cat nappers.
ReplyDeleteIt took so long to catch a smile on camera and even now MV will stop the minute I pull out the camera! I have to trick him pretty much lol