Saturday, June 23, 2012
I should know better by now...
Than to read sad titled blogs... I followed a link from Ali's blog to one that she follows because I enjoy reading other mom's blogs. But I had a feeling it was going to bite me in the butt. Yup. First of all, the most recent posts were about her beautiful baby boy, which are wonderful and he's a cutie! But I read back further to find out her inspiration for all the SIDS research and info.. well I kinda knew why, but I was there and I wanted to read her story. I bawled my eyes out to say the least. I should know better than to read such sad things... especially now with my little Abi at 13 weeks old. She's in the middle of the "greatest SIDS risk" age (2-4 months) and it just kills me to think how that poor woman must have felt. Putting myself in her shoes.. I just can't fathom the pain. Now I'm going to go kiss my little peanut and make sure she's breathing. (Even tho she's sleeping on daddy right now...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment