Friday, March 2, 2012
Anxious...
So even though we have a ton of stuff for our new little girl, I still feel totally unprepared. I think our house needs to be cleaned and re-organized and then cleaned again.. but I don't have any safe cleaning products that are strong enough. I feel so bad asking hubby to clean after he works hard all week... I should really ask for someone to come over and help, but I hate asking people to put their lives on hold to help me when I should be capable of cleaning my own damn house! I'd love to get an organizer here to help me find better ways of organizing all our stuff. AND the nursery still isn't ready and I know I'm not going to want to do it after the baby is born. We've only got about 2 weeks left (3 if baby girl decides to stay in until 41 weeks..) and there's just too much to do and not enough energy or time in the day to do it all. Grrr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was really starting to feel exactly this way before lo came. My suggestion is ask for that help, even my hubby himself told me that this morning.
ReplyDeleteOn the organizing front I've been following some really great organization blogs, you should check out my list! I'd list some names except I just woke from a nap and my brain is fuzzy ;)