Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tired and crampy

I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed...
I keep having braxton hicks, unlike last night when I was having very real contractions. They were irregular but quite painful at times. Tonight has just been the painless kind, mixed with a little cramping. I can't wait to see my Dr. Wednesday. Hopefully I've made progress and I can ask her about a membrane sweep to see if we can't get things going. I still think I'll end up going past my due date. So far I'm not terribly miserable so really 3 more weeks instead of 2 doesn't sound so bad. So long as my little girl is doing alright in there, she can bake a week longer. At 41 weeks my Dr. said she's going to induce me... The only thing that makes me even remotely excited about that option is that I may be able to set the date so that hubby gets the maximum time off ( if I choose to be induced on a Friday, he'll have two weekends and a week off in between) which will make me very happy. We'll see. I still want her to come on her own. Any time before March 25th little girl, but preferably by the 18th ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment