Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Progress is progress... right?
So at my dr appointment today I decided to ask for a membrane sweep. That is, if it was possible. My dr had no problem doing it.. the problem came when she checked me and found that I was still high and closed. Boo. Baby girls head is at -2 station, which is better than being at -5 for sure and I am 50% effaced. So there's progress! Just not enough to be able to perform the sweep. We talked about setting an induction date today.. I really don't want to be induced, but if I have to be I'd like it to be on a Thursday or Friday so that hubby can have 2 weekends and a whole week with us. My dr. said that would be just fine and we talked about the 22nd which is only 3 days away from my being 41 weeks. It would be nice to schedule it that way and actually go into labor on my own.. I hope I'll go by my due date to be completely honest, but I know better. First time moms aren't usually that lucky. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment