Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

28 weeks, 3rd trimester!!!!

How far along? 28 weeks 4 days !!

Total weight gain/loss: last I checked up 7.4lbs.. haven't been able to weigh myself in a while


Maternity clothes? some maternity pants and mostly my normal tops still.. but now I've got a pregnancy back brace to help when I'm at work


Stretch marks? Two little red ones on my tummy.. other than the ones I've always had..


Sleep: not sleeping the greatest still.. 


Best moment this week: this morning when baby girl was moving around like crazy and gave me some really good kicks I felt from the outside!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life (but that's not exactly pregnancy related). Oh and now ground bologna like grandma used to make!


Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now. She's moving right now as a matter of fact!

Food cravings: sweets!!!


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah


Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love wearing clothes that show off my bump!


Gender:  she's a girl! :)


Size of baby:  she's about the size of a butternut squash!

Labor Signs: Nope, I did have some random braxton hicks though


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody moody!


Weekly Wisdom: 
growing pains suck!

Looking forward to: being able to sleep again, my baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment