Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, December 12, 2011

26 weeks preggo

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days .. only 2 more weeks left of my 2nd trimester!

Total weight gain/loss: ha! I keep gaining and losing, just like when I wasn't pregnant. So I'm up 7.4lbs.. which is down from the 10.6 of a week or so ago


Maternity clothes? still one pair of maternity jeans and mostly workout pants. But I got a new pair of dress maternity pants, and I love them!


Stretch marks? Ahh! One ugly little red one on my tummy! Grrrrr


Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain in my hips.. it's been pretty bad lately. It doesn't help that we are still living at my grandfathers and he wakes us up in the middle of the night..


Best moment this week: we saw my tummy move/twitch when baby kicked me the other day! It was too cool and it made me laugh so hard!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life (but that's not exactly pregnancy related).


Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now. Today she's being shy I think.. 

Food cravings: deer sausage, taco bell for some odd reason..


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah


Have you started to show yet: Yes and strangers are starting to notice that I'm actually pregnant and not just fat, lol My one manager actually kind of touched my tummy the other day, I don't think she meant to but she couldn't help it lol! Then my other manager actually asked me if she could touch, which was nice, but kind of awkward at the same time. Just because I'm not used to people touching me I guess.


Gender:  she's a girl! :)



Size of baby: she's an eggplant!

Labor Signs: Nope, I did have some random braxton hicks in the shower the other night, that HURT!


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody moody!


Weekly Wisdom: don't drink a ton of water just before bed...


Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on Wednesday!!! Can't wait to see our little girl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment