Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How far along? 27 weeks 3 days .. third trimester starts this Sunday!

Total weight gain/loss: ha! I keep gaining and losing, just like when I wasn't pregnant. So I'm up 7.4lbs.. haven't been able to weigh myself this week


Maternity clothes? some maternity pants and mostly my normal tops 


Stretch marks? Ahh! One ugly little red one on my tummy! Grrrrr nothing else tho


Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain in my hips..  I really am having a hard time sleeping lately, it sucks!


Best moment this week: moving into our new apartment!!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life (but that's not exactly pregnancy related). Oh and now ground bologna like grandma used to make!


Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now. Today my kitty was sort of laying on my tummy purring and the baby kicked her a few time, it was so funny!

Food cravings: deer sausage, chocolate and peppermint, ground bologna. 


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah


Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love wearing clothes that show off my bump!


Gender:  she's a girl! :)


Size of baby:  she's about the size of a Chinese cabbage!

Labor Signs: Nope, I did have some random braxton hicks though


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody moody!


Weekly Wisdom: don't drink a ton of water just before bed...


Looking forward to: being able to sleep again

No comments:

Post a Comment