How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10.4 lbs gain, but I've lost about 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? still one pair of maternity jeans and mostly workout pants. But I got a new pair of dress maternity pants, and I love them!
Stretch marks? Ahh! One ugly little red one on my tummy! Grrrrr
Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain in my hips.. it's been pretty bad lately
Best moment this week: when hubby felt baby move again! the look on his face was priceless!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.. dunky eggs!! and now deer sausage.. and the usual sushi.
Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now
Food cravings: deer sausage!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and strangers are starting to notice that I'm actually pregnant and not just fat, lol
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Labor Signs: Nope, but I've been having cramping off and on...
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, I'm always moody lol
Weekly Wisdom: don't drink a ton of water just before bed...
Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound coming up and moving OUT!!!! Next week!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment