Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, January 1, 2012

29 weeks pregnant!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: last I checked up 7.4lbs.. haven't been able to weigh myself since our scale battery died


Maternity clothes? some maternity pants and mostly my normal tops still.. but now I've got a pregnancy back brace to help when I'm at work


Stretch marks? I found a third one yesterday! EEK!


Sleep: not sleeping the greatest still.. but I've found that sleeping on the couch is actually way more comfortable than in bed.. I may have to suck it up the next 3 months and sleep away from hubby :(


Best moment this week: spending New Years Eve/Day with my loving husband


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life (but that's not exactly pregnancy related). Ground bologna like grandma used to make.. really missed having a glass of Malavasia this New years, oh well.. next year.


Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now and I love it!

Food cravings: sweets!!! But it's possible I may have GD so I'm going to have to cut waaaay back.


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah


Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love wearing clothes that show off my bump!


Gender:  she's a girl! :)


Size of baby:  she's about the size of a cabbage

Labor Signs: Nope, I have had some random braxton hicks though


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody moody! Especially lately


Weekly Wisdom: 
try sleeping in different places if your bed isn't working..

Looking forward to: being able to sleep again, my baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment