Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, January 23, 2012

32 Weeks, holy cow!

How far along? 32 weeks 1 day! 

Total weight gain/loss: Well, I keep going up and down.. so this week it's 10.4


Maternity clothes? still some maternity pants and mostly my normal tops still.. but now I've got a pregnancy back brace to help when I'm at work, not that I work much anymore.. but that's okay!


Stretch marks? three little red ones and thankfully no more! We'll see what comes in the next few weeks tho


Sleep: on the couch because of my hips, I'm getting *more* sleep than in bed, but some nights not by much. Last night was brutal... 


Best moment this week: Spending time with my hubby, just chillin' over the weekend.


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life ...Ground bologna like grandma used to make.. really missed having a glass of Malavasia this New years, hmm what else...eating sweets and drinking regular pop.. I miss not being so tired all the time... 


Movement: tons of movement! She's usually pretty active during the day, which really makes me hopeful that she'll be a good sleeper at night and more wakeful during the day.. a mom can dream right? Lately she's had hiccups every single day, most days multiple times! I hope that means her lungs are good and healthy!


Food cravings: sweets!!! but they are a no no now... although I am doing pretty good with fruit :)


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese and deep fried pickles. I think the string cheese is slowly wearing off, at least I can look at it now.. lol


Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love wearing clothes that show off my bump! I've definitely gotten bigger, tho not by much.


Gender:  she's a girl! :)



Size of baby:  she's about the size of a Pineapple!!

Labor Signs: Nope, I have had some random braxton hicks though


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately I've been fairly happy.. especially after having a good heart-to-heart with hubby. 


Looking forward to: being able to sleep again, my baby shower, meeting our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment