How far along? 30 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Finally got our scale battery! I am up 9.8 lbs
Maternity clothes? still some maternity pants and mostly my normal tops still.. but now I've got a pregnancy back brace to help when I'm at work
Stretch marks? three little red ones
Sleep: on the couch because of my hips, I'm getting *more* sleep than in bed, but some nights not by much.
Best moment this week: when hubby felt a REALLY good movement from baby girl!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, dunky eggs, deer sausage, sushi, a normal sex life (but that's not exactly pregnancy related). Ground bologna like grandma used to make.. really missed having a glass of Malavasia this New years, hmm what else...eating sweets and drinking regular pop
Movement: tons of movement, I feel her every day now and I love it!
Food cravings: sweets!!! but they are a no no now
Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese and deep fried pickles.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I love wearing clothes that show off my bump!
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Size of baby: she's about the size of 4 naval oranges
Labor Signs: Nope, I have had some random braxton hicks though
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, moody moody! Especially lately
Weekly Wisdom: don't keep the little things from your spouse, they turn into big things fast
Looking forward to: being able to sleep again, my baby shower!

No comments:
Post a Comment