Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twenty One Weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8.4 lbs gain total so far, haven't weighed myself this week though
Maternity clothes? one pair of maternity jeans since and mostly workout pants. I really haven't needed much else...
Stretch marks? No more than usual
Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain inmy hips.. the past few nights I've had charlie horses in my hips, which are not fun.. at all...
Best moment this week: Oh my goodness! The night before last I felt our little girl from the OUTSIDE for the first time! It was awesome!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach.. dunky eggs!! .. and the usual sushi.

Movement: lots of flutters, more than last week :) And of course there was the kick I felt from the outside! :)
Food cravings: everything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and no. Really the baby is just pushing fat forward and out of the way, lol.
Gender:  she's a girl! :)
Labor Signs: No, but I think I've been having some braxton hicks..
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, probably b/c I haven't been getting as much sleep...
Weekly Wisdom: I guess just don't stress.. lol
Looking forward to: seeing our little girl again at our next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment