How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8.4 lbs gain total so far, haven't weighed myself this week, tho last week I lost a lb..
Maternity clothes? one pair of maternity jeans since and mostly workout pants. I've been looking for more because I'm working now and none of my dress pants fit!
Stretch marks? No more than usual
Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain in my hips.. yes still... I need a pregnancy pillow
Best moment this week: kissing my husband and talking about when baby comes...
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.. dunky eggs!! and now deer sausage.. and the usual sushi.
Movement: she's been kicking my bladder and pelvic floor a lot the past 5-6 days, other than that I haven't felt her much. I wish she'd move so that I can feel her from the outside again.
Food cravings: everything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and no. Really the baby is just pushing fat forward and out of the way, lol.
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, I'm always moody lol
Weekly Wisdom: write stuff down.. otherwise you'll forget.
Looking forward to: we've got a dr appointment on Friday, but really seeing our little girl again at our next ultrasound!

No comments:
Post a Comment