Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, November 27, 2011

6 months pregnant!

How far along? 24 weeks (oops, guess I missed last week! Oh well, I'll just update for weeks 23&24)

Total weight gain/loss: 10.4 lbs gain total so far, not doing too bad!


Maternity clothes? still one pair of maternity jeans and mostly workout pants. I've been looking for more because I'm working now and none of my dress pants fit!


Stretch marks? Ahh! One ugly little red one on my tummy! Grrrrr


Sleep: tossing and turning becuase of the pain in my hips.. yes still... I need a pregnancy pillow.. I've found one but haven't gotten it yet


Best moment this week: baby was really super active about 2 mornings ago! I felt her move a ton from the outside! It was awesome!


Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach.. dunky eggs!! and now deer sausage.. and the usual sushi.


Movement: tons of movement up until yesterday when I think she decided to be lazy for a while, lol. 

Food cravings: everything sweet!


Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah


Have you started to show yet: Yes and strangers are starting to notice that I'm actually pregnant and not just fat, lol


Gender:  she's a girl! :)


Labor Signs: Nope, but I've been having cramping off and on...


Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, I'm always moody lol


Weekly Wisdom: stress is bad.. m'kay?


Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound coming up and moving OUT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 24 weeks is when strangers started to comment on my baby bump, too! Before then, really, people seemed too nervous to say anything, lol!

    ReplyDelete