Sunday, October 30, 2011
Halfway done!! Woohooo!!!
How far along? 20 weeks!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 8.4 lbs gain total so far
Maternity clothes? Still only one pair of maternity jeans since and mostly workout pants. I can't wait for my "bump" to really pop!
Stretch marks? No more than usual
Sleep: more tossing and turning with the pain in my hips.. I've been considering a pregnancy pillow to replace my body pillow in the hopes that that will help
Best moment this week: I had a moment a few days ago, where I felt our little girl give some pretty strong movements right near my belly button. They were the strongest I've felt so far, and it actually made me cry!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.. not waking up at 2:30 every single morning.. and the usual sushi.
Movement: lots of flutters this week!
Food cravings: everything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still string cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and no. Really the baby is just pushing fat forward and out of the way, lol.
Gender: she's a girl! :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, probably b/c I haven't been getting as much sleep...
Weekly Wisdom: don't over do the sweets.. it causes issues..
Looking forward to: that first big kick and seeing our little girl again at our next ultrasound!
***************************************************************************************************************************
For the past few days, it doesn't matter what I eat or how much I eat, I get sooo hungry after about an hour! It's crazy because prior to recently, I was doing really well with several hours between meals. Baby girl must be going through a growth spurt! I hope so because I am so ready for my bump to pop and to actually look pregnant instead of just fat. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment