Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly update time!

How far along? 19 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5.6 lbs gain but I haven't weighed myself today so that may be more.. lol
Maternity clothes? Still only one pair of maternity jeans since and mostly workout pants. I can't wait for my "bump" to really pop! And it's great that I can get out my winter sleepwear now!
Stretch marks? Other than the ones I started with, none. I really hope that I won't be adding more, I've got enough!
Sleep: more tossing and turning with the pain in my hips.. I've been considering a pregnancy pillow to replace my body pillow in the hopes that that will help
Best moment this week: Well, seeing our little girl last Wednesday was the best moment I've had in a long time!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  sushi, and feta.. and not having a ton of worries. Coffee and sleep are creeping up on my list too.

Movement: little flutters now and then, I can't wait to really feel that first kick!
Food cravings: salty and sweet this week. Especially cucumbers with salt! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: String cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and no. Really the baby is just pushing fat forward and out of the way, lol.
Gender:  she's a girl! :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, probably b/c I haven't been getting as much sleep
Weekly Wisdom: eat whatever you're craving as long as it won't hurt you or the baby
Looking forward to: that first big kick and seeing our little girl again at our next ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment