Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hurray for 16 weeks!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2.4 lbs gain total
Maternity clothes? One pair of maternity jeans since mine are soo uncomfortable. But I mostly wear workout pants, lol.
Stretch marks? Other than the ones I started with, none
Sleep: I pass out pretty good in the beginning of the night, but end up tossing and turning because my hips hurt so badly.
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heartbeat at our doctor appointment on Friday and making the appointment for our ultrasound.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and sushi!

Movement: little flutters now and then
Food cravings: Lays plain potato chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: String cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: hubby says that the bottom of my tummy has rounded out a bit, but since I'm already carrying weight in my stomach, I can't really see a bump.
Gender prediction: Hubby's: Girl, Me: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, lol
Weekly Wisdom: Spending time with friends in different situations is tricky.
Looking forward to: finding out what our little Squishy is! Well, I know it's a baby, but you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment