Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, October 21, 2011

Our baby is a....

 We found out on Wednesday at our ultrasound that the precious baby in my belly is a GIRL!! We are both sooooooooo excited! Hubby was right! He kept saying "I feel girly" and sure enough! lol. We have names (2 to be exact) that we have been discussing.. we think we've settled on one for sure but I'm still not 100% sold. I don't know why.. for some reason I just can't get over the fact that one name we've had forever and the other pops in about a month ago and we're using the new one. I love both names a lot, so it's not like I don't like the one we've picked.. it's just I think I need to get used to it like I have with the other, lol. We're not announcing anything specific until she's born tho, so stay tuned to find out! ;) In the mean time, here's a pic of our precious little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment