Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tomorrow

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, just a check up. And hopefully we will get to schedule the fetal survey (aka GENDER SCAN!!!) I'm so excited, I really hope that my doctor will allow us an ultrasound at 18 weeks!! That would be wonderful, and sooner than 20 weeks! :) Anyway, baby looks more like a baby now, and I've been feeling these little flutters in my lower tummy and it makes me smile every time! It's so exciting! Although, my doctor will probably tell me tomorrow that the flutters are really just gas and I'm not feeling the baby at all... I still believe it's the baby, lol.

On a side note... I cannot believe how mean women can be online! I have been using Facebook's version of The Nest and The Bump (Mommyhood) for a long time. We have had squabblers but mostly the moderators keep things going smoothly. Well, we've found out that with an upcoming Facebook change, the forums will no longer be supported and we can't use them anymore. This makes many of us really sad since we go on there for advice and support. Well, I tell ya.. the true colors of people certainly come out when no one is making sure they're playing nice! These ladies swear and are calling people out, bringing up topics that have been soooooooo controversial and no one seems to care anymore about being civil! It's ridiculous! People sure do turn into children when not in face-to-face conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment