Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So I'm totally in love with this gals blog idea!

She's blogging about her pregnancy, and has some really cute pics up along with the following questions/answers about her current week! I had to borrow it! 


How far along? 15 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 2.4 lbs gain as of this morning
Maternity clothes? One pair of maternity jeans since mine are soo uncomfortable. But I mostly wear workout pants, lol.
Stretch marks? Other than the ones I started with, none
Sleep: I pass out pretty good in the beginning of the night, but end up tossing and turning because my hips hurt so badly.
Best moment this week: Hmm.. hasn't happened yet, that would be hearing the babies heartbeat at our doctor appointment on Friday.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and sushi!

Movement: little flutters now and then
Food cravings: Lays plain potato chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: String cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: hubby says that the bottom of my tummy has rounded out a bit, but since I'm already carrying weight in my stomach, I can't really see a bump.
Gender prediction: Hubby's: Girl, Me: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, lol
Weekly Wisdom: Walk, walk, walk! It's the only thing that helps my hip pain
Looking forward to: finding out when our gender ultrasound will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment