Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Distractions...

So since I've been in need of a distraction lately.. I've taken an interest in Pinterest. Never heard of it? Neither had I until recently. I am in LOVE with this website! People use it to keep track of anything they want. If you find a recipe you want to try, you "pin" it and it shows up on the website in whatever folder you want to file it under. Then of course you can search the site to find things you might be interested in "pinning" for yourself. I have found sooooooo many recipes and craft ideas just from the website alone! I can't wait to try them all and new things pop up daily so I am going to be forever adding to my collection! You need an invite to get started, but if you request one from the site it'll arrive in your email within a few minutes and you can get started. You can also log in with Facebook or Twitter if you want to, which is nice so you don't have to remember yet another log in... This website is seriously the neatest thing since sliced bread and I highly suggest checking it out!
www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment