Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, September 2, 2011

A doctors appointment

Today we have an appointment with my obgyn and hopefully we'll get to hear squishy's heartbeat again. I'm excited, but I'm also anxious because I haven't heard or seen my little squishy since 7 weeks. I guess that I'm worried that something might have happened in the past few weeks.. although I was told that after you see/hear the heartbeat the chance of miscarriage drops down to less than 5%. Which is great, but I'm still worried. I'm sure it's the same for all first time pregnant women, we worry over whether our precious little bundles are really okay and growing the way they're supposed to. We worry that since we cannot see our little one, or feel them yet that they might not be thriving. :sigh: I can't wait to talk to my doctor and find out for sure that my squishy is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment