Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello week 17!

How far along? 17 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5.6 lbs gain total
Maternity clothes? One pair of maternity jeans since mine are soo uncomfortable. But I mostly wear workout pants, lol.
Stretch marks? Other than the ones I started with, none
Sleep: lately I toss and turn because my hips hurt so badly, and I've had more energy to stay up later!
Best moment this week: Feeling baby Squishy move. I've felt baby since about 14 weeks, but it's always so awesome!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and sushi, and feta.

Movement: little flutters now and then
Food cravings: sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: String cheese.. blah
Have you started to show yet: Yes and no. Really the baby is just pushing fat out of the way, lol.
Gender prediction: Hubby's: Girl, Me: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, lol
Weekly Wisdom: drinking water gets boring but drinking pop is not the best answer.
Looking forward to: finding out what our little Squishy is! Well, I know it's a baby, but you know!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! :) Have you gotten a pregnancy pillow yet? I kept putting it off and finally broke down and got one & sleep much better now. And that's awesome you've been feeling the baby move!!! Do you have an ultrasound scheduled yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have a body pillow. It was way cheaper than a pregnancy pillow. I may have to break down and get one tho since I've been having issues. We have our ultrasound scheduled for October 19th!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see our little bundle again! And congratulations on your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete