Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Update

Abi is feeling better, she's back on her regular formula and went from constipation to poop explosions in 2 days. She's on an antibiotic (not too thrilled about that) and hopefully this darn cough will finally go away! Her tooth is poking through even more now and I think another one might be coming through soon. When she's home all day she'll take a really good nap in the late morning, but she still wont nap well at daycare. I cannot wait until Christmas break so that she gets a really good routine down (hopefully we'll have a nanny by the time I start classes again in January). Speaking of Christmas, I get to decorate this Friday! Woooohooooo! Abi will have her own tree (it's a mini tree that was once well loved by my grandma) and I bought some pink/purple garland and pink mini bulbs to add to the other ornaments we have for it. Just something to make it her own... and of course it's got to be pink! lol I'll post pics once it's up and decorated. It's going in her room but we won't be leaving it lit all night. Abi sleeps with very minimal light because otherwise she'd be up all night staring at it. My child is peculiar sometimes, lol.

3 comments:

  1. I love the mini tree idea!!! Can't wait to see pictures :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she's feeling better! And I love the idea of a mini tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I got started decorating and wouldn't you know it, Abi wanted a nap! LOL

    ReplyDelete