Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, November 23, 2012

Say what??

Abi put herself to sleep tonight. Yeah my jaw hit the floor too. Normally for bedtime we go in, read 2 books, turn off all the lights and turn up the white noise. Then she gets a bottle and I rock her to sleep. Well, tonight she was still wide awake after her bottle. So I put her in her crib and left to make 2 more oz (since she's been eating a TON lately I figured maybe she was still hungry and that was keeping her up..) well I was waiting for her to start to "rev" up a little but she was really just talking to herself and such for about 15-20 minutes. Then silence. I'm in shock. My baby does not put herself to sleep. Not like this anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad and I hope it's not just a fluke. But I'm kind of sad too. My baby is growing up.

1 comment: