Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pinterest Sunday ~ Frito Pie

Yes friends it is time for yet another Pinterest recipe. Tonight I made frito pie. I made it pretty much according to the recipe here. There is one major exception... hubby forgot to pick up tomato sauce, so I substituted marinara spaghetti sauce instead. It worked out pretty good in the end though, we both liked it quite a bit. There was one other change, I used greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I do that with everything now, it's just so much better!

 I have decided, if I ever make this again, I will not be putting the fritos on the bottom as they just turned to mush. But all in all it was very good and quite the comfort food...

yum!


I keep forgetting to mention that we now make our own taco seasoning. I found out how here and we LOVE it. It is seriously the best and you can make it without salt! 

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a link to the recipe you used? Looks DELICIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete