On a brighter note, Abi has also been kind of grunting when she's playing with her toes, and it's hysterical! Much better than the screaming and almost always makes me laugh. She's also grabbing things with more purpose, instead of just flailing her arms and happening to grasp something that's in front of her. Fine tuning her motor skills! :)
Playing with her toes.. and grunting lol!
I almost wet myself when I took this pic, her eyes are priceless!
Little miss book worm :)
I've got Abi on a schedule now and for the most part it's working wonderfully. She wakes up about 7:30-8am. We play for an hour and a half, then she gets a bottle and goes down for a nap. It continues like that until bed time. At that point it's bath, books, bottle and bed. Up until today we were using a lullaby cd to signify nap time. But that only got me 20 minute naps. Well today I turned on her white noise machine that we use at bed time and she took 30 minute naps! Hey it's a small victory. I had been holding off on using the white noise machine for nap time because I didn't want her confusing nap time which is shorter with bed time which is supposed to be all night ;) But it seems to have helped. And so far tonight she's sleeping just fine. We shall see how the rest of the night goes. She sometimes wakes up to eat at night, other times she sleeps through. I never know how it's going to go. But most nights I get at least 4 hours straight. Which is much better than the up every hour that we were going through when Abi was still sleeping in our room. I miss her, but everyone's sleeping so much better now! Okay I think that's it for now. Time to pump and shower since I actually have time to do those things now!




No comments:
Post a Comment