I am happy to report that I have completed 8 meals from my Pinterest board! I have also made banana s'mores but I did not take pictures or blog about them, so I'm not sure I can count it toward my 35 desserts.. Also I have made a banana tortilla roll up for breakfast (tons of times!) which is on my Pinterest too.. but again no picture, no blog, no credit. LOL It's not like it was a hard recipe to follow! There are two recipes that I have blogged about that I'm not counting because my hubby made them while I just played with Abi, lol. Speaking of, little miss is now 22 weeks old, just over 5 months and has been rolling over front to back and back to front. Not consistently however, today she did it like 5 times in 10 minutes! She "talks" to her toys/burp clothes/blankets now, it is soooo cute! Unfortunately she is in daycare 3 times a week now that I'm back in school. I hate it. It's completely messed up her schedule and now she won't nap for me like she used to even though she's soooooooo tired. It is particularly difficult when we get home she want's to go to bed at 5:30 because she didn't nap all day! I let her nap but I wont let her sleep all night because then she'll get up at 4am! NOT GOOD when I have to be up at 6. Last night was awful even though she didn't spend the day in daycare. She was up every hour from 7 until 10:30, then every two hours until we got up for the day at 7:20am. Thankfully I enlisted hubby's help or I would have gone crazy. We don't even know what was wrong, she would just wake up screaming and we'd go in, pat her or pick her up and she'd be out in a few minutes. I did feed her every 4 hours because I didn't want her to get more upset about being hungry. Plus who wouldn't want snacks at night without the guilt? lol. But it reminded me of a month or so ago when she was getting up every 30 minutes screaming her head off (back when she was in our room in the rock and play) I can't imagine what we'll do if she decides she's no longer comfortable in her crib... yikes!
Abi sucks her fingers a lot now, and while she'll take a pacifier for a little while it's clear she prefers her fingers. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Hubby is all for it, but I'm more on the side of "you can take away a pacifier, you cannot take away fingers." Hubby thinks that us telling her to stop sucking her fingers will actually work. I'm sure it won't be that simple.
She is starting to grow out of her 6 month pjs but most of the other 6 month stuff fits fine. I don't know what it is about Carters clothing, they seem to have really inconsistent sizing. We just bought her some pants from a local resale shop in 9 months because she's quickly going to be growing out of her 6 month pants too. We don't have too many 6 month pants and she's growing so quickly that I didn't want to waste money on buying more size 6 when she will need the 9 month size soon. I cannot believe how quickly she is growing! My itty bitty little lady is getting so big and it makes me so happy and sad at the same time!
I can't believe Halloween is coming up in just a few short months! I am so excited to pick out Abi's first costume! I had talked with a few friends about it a while ago and we were going to have a Flintstones theme, one gals 2 yr old girl as Wilma, the other gals 3 yr old son as Fred, her youngest as Bam Bam and my Abi as Pebbles... but we haven't really talked about it since so I'm thinking we may do something a little more age appropriate instead. I really want her to be a pumpkin because that's one of my nicknames for her. So we'll see.
Gosh.. what else..? I can't think of anything at the moment, but if I do I'll come back and write some more! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment