While I have a moment (I actually have access to my computer!) I will post about this past Sunday's Pinterest dinner. I made spicy Dr. Pepper crock pot pulled pork. It was alright. Very spicy! If you don't like a lot of heat, use half the can of chili peppers! Anyway it was really easy, pork, 12 oz of Dr. Pepper, 1 can of chilis in adobo sauce and an onion. That's it! We felt that it didn't have enough flavor though so we put bbq sauce on top. Which gave it a sweet and spicy taste. So it ended up not bad at all!
The next day I made a salad and added the leftover pork. It was even spicier, but also very good! lol
Okay, I'll write again soon.. don't want to push my luck! But I'll leave you with this pic of Abi
SO stinkin' cute!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment