Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Last Sunday and a mini update..

Ooops I dropped the ball this week! But not without reason. Abi has been going through a horrible time.. I'm not sure if it's the "4 month sleep regression" or a growth spurt or teething or a wonder week or a mental leap or what the heck it is! But it's really been hard to do anything except try to feed her, try to get her to nap and try to keep her happy. She is getting a little better, but she's still up every hour or so at night until around 3 am at which point she will stay down for a little while. It's making us crazy!!! Also she doesn't really want to eat during the day. We pretty much have to force her because if we don't she'll end up so hungry that she's screaming and at that point she won't eat much because she's so upset. She is still not napping very well, but I have on occasion gotten her down for a 2 hour nap... she just has to be laying on me! And on her 16 week birthday she found her toes, but has since lost the interest in them. Yes in one week... it's crazy. She was also looking like she would be rolling over soon as she was rolling onto her side and alllllmost over... but she's stopped doing that too.. It makes me sad and I wonder what's wrong..
The only reason I'm able to write this really quick is because hubby took Abi to the store! AH! I'm supposed to be studying... shhhhhhhh... I'm doing that too... lol ;)
So anyway, last week I made brown sugar balsamic glazed pork! It was pretty good, a little dry but the glaze was delicious! I also made greek yogurt cucumbers as an homage to my grandmothers sour cream cucumbers.. because it's not summer without them! :)
the pork in the crock pot with all that yummy glaze

greek yogurt cucumbers!

and the finished product! YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get some sleep soon! Were dealing with teeth here :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I'm sooooooooo not looking forward to teething... :(

      Delete