Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Awesome chicken gyros!

Pinterest night tonight! On the menu was chicken gyros, and let me tell you they were amazing!!! I pretty much did everything according to the recipe except I used apple cider vinegar instead of white wine vinegar and flat bread instead of pita because we couldn't find any pitas without the pockets. I don't know what it is about apple cider vinegar.. I just love it! Oh and I used a whole clove of garlic instead of the 2 tablespoons. We love garlic in this house... needless to say we both smell like garlic now! Anyway here are some pictures of my amazingly delicious gyros.
the tzatziki sauce, yum!

Okay so I forgot to take a picture of all the chicken, but you get the idea :)

and the finished product! 
We will be making this again and again I'm sure!
Here's the link to the chicken gyros recipe. I love the gals blog too, soooooooo many recipes I want to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment