So this morning we decided to try a breakfast recipe from pinterest. I didn't follow it exactly... But it still turned out awesome! Pancake apple rings! Peel and core an apple (or3) I used gala apples, super sweet and tasty. Then prepare your pancake batter, I used bisquick complete. Just measure and add water. I also added cinnamon! Grease up a griddle, dip the apple rings in the batter and and slap them on the griddle til they're nice and golden. Top with powdered sugar and light syrup and we have a tasty breakfast that's not all that bad for you! They were like a baked apple pancake. Sooo delicious! Pics to come later as I'm on my phone.
Edit: okay here is the link for the apple pancake rings. It's more in depth and sounds very yummy. Next time I make them I'll go for the whole recipe!
wish I could figure out a way to flip these...
Edit: okay here is the link for the apple pancake rings. It's more in depth and sounds very yummy. Next time I make them I'll go for the whole recipe!





No comments:
Post a Comment