Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, May 7, 2012

up....... pumping

I'm up pumping for the third night in a row. I've been doing this after Abi's nighttime feed and been getting a good 2.5-3oz. It helps me get an extra pumping session in and helps me make sure Abi is getting at least that amount of breast milk. I wish I had an over abundance.... but I'm working on it. Yesterday Abi was super clingy and it got to the point even she thought it was too much, lol. She's still enthralled by the pack n' play stars and wont even entertain the idea of anything else. Except hubby got her to sleep in the swing for the first time! But of course the swing is in the living room so I had to move her for bed time... which woke her up for another hour. But in all honesty, she's been pretty consistent about falling asleep by 10:30. *knock on wood that that doesn't change!*

No comments:

Post a Comment