Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My baby product faves so far



so I figured I'd hop on board with the favorite baby items posts and share some of my own. :)
First is our Pack and Play. We have this exact one and Abi LOVES laying in it and staring at those stars! We have it set up in our bedroom with a changing pad in it so we don't have to take her to the nursery in the middle of the night for diaper changes.

Next are Huggies natural wipes. We've tried generic and Pampers, these are by far my favorite. Thick and soft, and no irritation!

So after seeing the lactation consultants I've realized the My Breast Friend nursing pillow is essential for me to help Abi get a proper latch. It's more supportive than a Boppy for the cradle and cross cradle holds and helps me not break my wrist while supporting her head.

Here again we've tried generic diapers and Huggies but by far we've loved Pampers Swaddlers. The Huggies leak and so do some of the generic (even when we've fiddled with sizes) and we are also partial to the wetness indicator... yes I'm spoiled!

You know those hospital blankets they swaddle your baby in? Yup, love em. We swiped several when we left the hospital and  they are the only blanket Abi allows us to swaddle her in.

The first few weeks home Abi would only sleep on me. During  the day, she'd nap in her Rock and play sleeper, but now it's switched and she sleeps a good 4-5 hours at the beginning of the night in it. I love it because Abi doesn't seem to like sleeping flat on her back, and this is a little raised. Plus I can reach it to rock her if she gets fussy after diaper changes and feeds.
Yes, I still love my Boppy, mostly for nighttime feeds in the football hold and to help prop my arms on while holding Abi. 

And to end this post a pic of my little family. Ah, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment