Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

pumping............

Sitting here pumping while hubby watches Abi and starts "wind down time." He had the nerve to tell me I choose odd times to pump. Um sorry I'm supposed to do this after EVERY time I put her to breast and I'm lucky if I get to twice before you get home so zip it. He's just pissy because this is Abi's fussy time and I don't usually make him help. Well guess what!? This momma needs a break from the crying!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the fussy time! MV has his fussy hours every evening and I do it solo almost every time... Most the time I figure it's just easier lol but dads need to attempt to calm the screaming babes every now and then too ;)

    On a pumping note, I very rarely pump any time other than mornings. I find I get WAY more milk in a much shorter time than any other time of day. If weve been cluster feeding and I need relief I'll pump as needed but I usually get way less in the evening. Just wanted to mention that in case it can help you at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I also get a lot more when I pump in the mornings but it's not always possible.. plus I'm still trying to build my supply :( so more pumping is supposed to help.

      Delete