Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby wearing

So we are on day 2 of the moby wrap and its such a blessing! Abi sleeps her longest nap of the day when I wear her and I get so much done! I am so glad I got it, and I think Abi is too. The only issues I can foresee are her drooling all over me and her getting too hot in the summer. But as long as we are inside I have no problem upping the ac to help with that! Even hubby can wear the moby, and he even tried it on the other day and put Abi in.. they both loved it!

3 comments:

  1. We love our Moby! The heat can be a bit much sometimes but once we turn our ac on I don't think it will be an issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it's working for you! I wish Cole enjoyed being in the wrap it would make things a lot easier but he hates it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you tried any other baby carrier? like a peanut shell or a soft carrier like baby bjorn? I highly suggest trying others if you haven't yet. if you have a resale shop near you, try there first so you don't waste a bunch of money. that's where we got our moby :)

      Delete